Hey.

Hey. -Veet-Voojagighere. I go by "Veet." Found this site from a google search looking for forums in order to figure out things on my last-updated-in-2007 orientation that I relatively in-the-recent realized is highly probable to be, well, this. There's a lot I have to grasp here. *Reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I found out I was different... I don't know how, or the exact timeframe. Think I was re-listening to David Bowie's Helden (unrelated). Oh, my day job is that of a non-professional* library technician. I like indexing, tagging, & transcribing digitized documents. I've got a blog for it: https://blacktshirtzenodotusrevive.blogspot.com *"Non-professional" in that I don't get paid for it.

In The Past™ I'd thought of my romantic orientation: Friend or Foe?-centric. I ignored it until I couldn't. There were hints there for years: Romance subplots don't interest me. I had "fascinations" not "crushes" with/on people (various genders), I've never had a romantic relationship in the 29 years I've lived on Earth. I don't know what I'd do with one if I did. Probably run for the nearest hill.

Really these were the reasons why I registered on this website. Realized I'm aro. How's your existence going?

Good to be here.