How does rank + points work?

Pyr

Points are from people reacting to your comments. The green hearts, smileys, that sort of thing.

If you scroll down on the leaderboard you can see popular content for that time period and it will show the most popular content aand how many points it has. This should match up to the number of reacts.

Ranking is about the number of comments you make overall. From what i remember each rank is earned at after reaching a set number of comments, though i cant remember what those numbers are.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, roboticanary said:

Points are from people reacting to your comments. The green hearts, smileys, that sort of thing.

If you scroll down on the leaderboard you can see popular content for that time period and it will show the most popular content aand how many points it has. This should match up to the number of reacts.

Ranking is about the number of comments you make overall. From what i remember each rank is earned at after reaching a set number of comments, though i cant remember what those numbers are.

And the "moderator" thing...?

Means we moderate the site.

There is a list of mods here: https://www.arocalypse.com/

Most of it is that guest posts are only allowed in after a moderator approves them. Although there is also the occasional heated argument and we try to keep people from breaking the rules.

We also tend to be the ones answering queries about the site like this.