Sexuality?

eye

What is your sexuality/sexual orientation?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm non-binary so don't feel like the labels of heterosexual/homosexual apply to me since they are in reference to which binary someone is, but I am mostly attracted to women and non-binary people, more often AFAB people but have definitely been attracted to transfemme people too. I think the label that best fits me is trixic.

Edited by DaviM703
  • Like 1

Hoo I.. wish this question wasn't so complicated for me to answer!

I'm neu aro, meaning that I'm aromantic but don't consider myself aroace or aroallo. In some ways I really do feel like my sexuality is in the middle of those. Sometimes I can really relate to the experiences of aspec people & feel alienated when allosexual people talk about sex, but other times it's the other way around and I feel like a total outsider among ace people. I experience limited attraction but sex is still important to me, to the point where it never felt quite right labelling myself as aspec.

I also use the niche term medusan, since I'm alterhuman and most of the attraction I do experience is directed at monsters and people in costumes/masks. It affects my orientation enough for me to find this term useful :v

When it comes to gender I'm bisexual. But I rarely call myself that nowadays, because I've struggled so much with my inability to relate to other bi people. I never felt (and still don't feel) "bi enough" (especially because I was never the "omg girls!! I'm so gay!" type, but that's getting off topic).

Edited by Apex