Gender ramblings

PeepsInTheChiliPot

So I’ve been questioning my gender for a little bit. I think I might be Demi girl or agender or something like that. I’m AFAB and I feel more connected to other women than men but also, I don’t really feel like a woman. I’m just a person. I like dressing/looking androgynous but there are times I like being femme. I want to get a binder sometime soon but sports bras work okay. Having a flat chest makes me happy. I don’t mind she/her pronouns but I really like they/them too. How do you bring up new pronouns to people you know? I don’t think I could tell many people but a few though. I’ve never came out to anyone in person. I told my three friends about being aro ace in text. The idea of telling someone is scary but also I’m starting to feel tired of hiding myself and letting people assume I’m cis and straight.

• Like 1

If you felt comfortable telling your friends that your aro-ace, and if they accept that, then coming out as Demigirl or agender shouldn’t seem that surprising to your friends. And if they don’t invalidate your other orientations, then they probably wont react negatively towards your gender orientation.

• Like 1