Alloflux?

BloodyBlood

i saw something one reddit called alloflux, 

here what the person explained it :

{Alloflux just means that there are fluctuations in ones allo attraction. So you can fluctuate sexually in an allo sense while still being aro or vise versa (fluctuating romantically and still be ace, or just over all fluctuate both romantically and sexually).So like for example: If someone were alloflux in their sexuality, it would mean that they would feel allosexual at most times, but then there would be times when they identified more with asexual.}

so whats ur idea? if someone is alloflux romantic , are they count on aro spectrum or no they not? i would be happy to hear ur opinions and advice.

• 1 year later...

hello! tbh I think it depends entirely on the person - if they consider their experiences w/ aromanticism to be as significant as their experiences w/ alloromanticism, then they can call themself aromantic as well :] tis valid

altho if we base off of the original definition, alloflux mostly stays within the alloromantic spectrum n only sometimes to the aromantic spectrum, so they're not entirely associated w/ aromanticism. someone who's aroflux on the other hand, which functions the other way around, would be more widely seen as a part of the aromantic community