confused and weird as always T-T

BloodyBlood

okay sooooo i noticed i really develop mild crush on people and sometimes alterous/queer platonic /squish or idk { even if im alloromantic its still so dang confusing } so i think there is my friend of mine suddnly out of sudden { there has been time i crushed on her but for 1 month and then its changed into alterous then squish then again alterous anddd something super confusing } and this new crush on her { it was mild } lasted for 2 and half of day .__. but in the most i just though { aww it would be cute ti kiss her and imagine it { also i love teasing her =n= } }but the thing i really cant find out bu desiring to kissing someone cause i kinda desire kiss all :I and the thing im totally jealous person { kinda about all of my friend } and like, for those 2.5 day i was okay to be called couple { girl friend girlfried } and i find it cute but now after those two day if i fantasies same to be called her girl friend i may fel a bit repulsed, any idea what i am ? ;n; srry for talking to much btw and i deeply deeply deeply super deeply apologize if i made anyone sad T-T bow* srry ;> i think till end of my life i stay questioning ToT ?

• Thanks 1

On 10/1/2021 at 11:57 AM, BloodyBlood said:

like, for those 2.5 day i was okay to be called couple { girl friend girlfried } and i find it cute but now after those two day if i fantasies same to be called her girl friend i may fel a bit repulsed, any idea what i am ?

someone greyromantic feels romantic attraction weakly, or rarely, or only under specific circumstances. you may be greyromantic.

• Thanks 1