Does anyone know if asen and aro can be combined?

Guest asen_aro_omniplatonic_cat

Question

As per title, I'm curious if anyone knows a way to combine these two labels (asensual and aromantic) into one. I do experience sexual attraction and platonic attraction, so the familiar aroace is not an option for me. I'm omniplatonic and bisexual as well, so I would like to combine asen and aro in some way as to reduce the focus on these two labels while still having the same meaning.

3 answers to this question

this isn't really advice, but I personally am either asensual or demisensual, not sure which, I can't remember if I just liked but didn't desire senual interaction or if my liking of it was actual desire for it. 

and, I don't think my sensuality is important to me. if I'm asensual, I am definitely sensual favorable. so it really isn't important. 

but on the other hand, there are people who identify as oriented aroace, where their tertiary attraction is important to them! so someone could be either way and it's totally vlid both ways. 

I'm not trying to take away from your question, I just want to show me as an example relevant to your question, is all. I wis I had more to offer!

Edited by Ashe.

I'm still not too sure about these labels, but my reasoning is that I pretty much only experience sexual and platonic attraction, while I really dislike a romantic or sensual relationship. I'm also open to suggestions for better terms that fit this description, but so far the closest I got was the asen aro combination, which is why I was curious if there was a term to combine them.

I can't think of any term. The thing is, if you want to be very detailed about what attraction you feel or not, except if you feet any like me, or if you feel all of them, I can't see how you can without using the words for it. If you think about it, even aroace is just the combination of aro and ace.

So I guess you could say asenaro or aroasen. Now you may have to explain it to other people.