Question about my romantic orientation

Aroace2222

Hey! Hope you all are having a good day :) I have a question about my romantic orientation. I rarely experience romantic attraction (sort of like greyromantic), except when I feel romantic attraction to someone it isn’t just romantic, it changes between romantic and platonic. Hopefully that makes some sense and someone can help me figure out my romantic orientation. Thank you!

• Like 2

Hello, 

It is hard to tell, only you can know that. I could say : Just give you some times.

As long as you feel ok with who you are there is no problem of not being sure of your orientation. It takes time for some people to be sure. And if later you change your mind about your orientation it is ok too. There is nothing wrong with that. You can think that you are greyromantic for now and find out later that you are aro or whatever orientation will feel right at this time. 

Myself I have confused many times romantic attraction with aesthetic attraction but everyone is different.