Jump to content
  • 0

question about feeling different types of attraction (possibly something like greyromantic)

Guest Rose


Guest Rose

Hey! Hope you're having a nice day/night. My question is: is there a word for feeling different types of attraction to one person, but just feeling one type of attraction to everyone else (sorry I know I worded that weirdly, I'll try to explain it better in the following sentences)? For example, if I feel romantic attraction to someone, but then a little later I feel platonic attraction to the same person and to everyone else who I feel platonic attraction that doesn't happen to. So I would say it's sort of like greyromantic except the person who I feel romantic attraction to, it changes between platonic and romantic. But for others I just feel platonic attraction. Does anyone know of a word to use for what I'm describing? Thanks.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...