question about feeling different types of attraction (possibly something like greyromantic)

Guest Rose

Question

Hey! Hope you're having a nice day/night. My question is: is there a word for feeling different types of attraction to one person, but just feeling one type of attraction to everyone else (sorry I know I worded that weirdly, I'll try to explain it better in the following sentences)? For example, if I feel romantic attraction to someone, but then a little later I feel platonic attraction to the same person and to everyone else who I feel platonic attraction that doesn't happen to. So I would say it's sort of like greyromantic except the person who I feel romantic attraction to, it changes between platonic and romantic. But for others I just feel platonic attraction. Does anyone know of a word to use for what I'm describing? Thanks.

1 answer to this question

I don't know. Maybe it's a mix between demi romantic (attraction olympique after you bonded with someone) and aroflux (having your attraction changing)?