Bruhhhhhh

clownblegh

Does anyone wanna tell me why I didn’t realize I essentially have aro hair until a WHILE after I realized I was aro-spec???? Half green half black. Like???? I remember that I just looked at myself in the mirror, after going THROUGH it with my identity, and realized… The universe has JOKES, huh… I thought I dyed it that way because I like those colors but maybe my subconscious was trying to tell me something?????????? sighhh ?‍♀️??‍♂️ Why am I slow on the pick up… ? 

• Like 1

Ooh, I can certainly sympathize with this one... although for me it was "wait, I've had a purple streak dyed into my hair for a year" and just came to terms with my Ace-and-Aro-ness being a thing incredibly recently. And then everywhere I look I have signs from the universe like that. (I mean, seriously, so much green-grayscale-purple stuff I've been making, just... everywhere. I even have a quilt I'm working on, that is just made with fabric I randomly dyed to test a method, and it's all green and purple and white and I was going to put it on a black background???)

I'm so glad I'm not the only person that's experienced this.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, FaerySilverwings said:

Ooh, I can certainly sympathize with this one... although for me it was "wait, I've had a purple streak dyed into my hair for a year" and just came to terms with my Ace-and-Aro-ness being a thing incredibly recently. And then everywhere I look I have signs from the universe like that. (I mean, seriously, so much green-grayscale-purple stuff I've been making, just... everywhere. I even have a quilt I'm working on, that is just made with fabric I randomly dyed to test a method, and it's all green and purple and white and I was going to put it on a black background???)

I'm so glad I'm not the only person that's experienced this.

Omg really??? I love that I’m not the only one either :) It’s definitely a bit exasperating that I didn’t catch on right away but it’s also kind of fascinating how they seem to pop up. 

• Like 1

Yeaah, once I walked into a room and was immediately informed that I had not only unwittingly dyed my hair in the bi colors, but also wore a shirt with the bi colors. I was a walking fucking bisexual flag and I was like "Oh, that's interesting but I'm not bi."
But hah! Joke's on me! I totally was.

• Like 1