Pride 2020

Hey all!

I hope everyone is doing ok right now. Pride is coming up, and unfortunately most in-person parades and festivals have been canceled or moved online. However, The Ace and Aro Advocacy Project (TAAAP) plans on making up for that by hosting some chats focusing on aro and ace topics throughout the month of June. If you're interested, take this poll: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSesNtlu_UOjBc_81cSzOtoSVIbtIWa9K-t7cP_uE-yLKdDEhw/viewform?usp=sf_link and vote for the topics you'd be interested in! If you can share it on social media, we'd really appreciate it.

If you have any questions, feel free to respond and I'll answer!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone - just wanted to update for anyone interested that the pride chats have been announced and scheduled! You can find the full list here: https://taaap.org/pride-chats/

• Saturday June 6th - Ace and Aro Pride
  • Sunday June 7th - Representation in the Media
  • Saturday June 13th - Aro and Ace Identities
  • Sunday June 14th - Sex and Relationships (of all kinds!)
  • Saturday June 20th - Intersections with Other Identities
  • Sunday June 21st - Gender
  • Saturday June 27th - Issues Aces and Aros Face
  • Sunday June 28th - Activism and Community Building

In addition, aros who are looking for ways to celebrate Pride month should also check out Aggressively A-Spec Week (an aro fanworks challenge running June 21-27) and AUREA's own Aromantics Create Pride feedback-exchange event for aro content creators.

Has anyone else seen anything else announced recently?

Edited by sennkestra

19 hours ago, sennkestra said:

Hey everyone - just wanted to update for anyone interested that the pride chats have been announced and scheduled! You can find the full list here: https://taaap.org/pride-chats/

• Saturday June 6th - Ace and Aro Pride
  • Sunday June 7th - Representation in the Media
  • Saturday June 13th - Aro and Ace Identities
  • Sunday June 14th - Sex and Relationships (of all kinds!)
  • Saturday June 20th - Intersections with Other Identities
  • Sunday June 21st - Gender
  • Saturday June 27th - Issues Aces and Aros Face
  • Sunday June 28th - Activism and Community Building

In addition, aros who are looking for ways to celebrate Pride month should also check out Aggressively A-Spec Week (an aro fanworks challenge running June 21-27) and AUREA's own Aromantics Create Pride feedback-exchange event for aro content creators.

Has anyone else seen anything else announced recently?

Thank you so much for posting this. I'm bumned I missed the first two chats, but excited for the next ones. The next two specifically are probably most related to me so its good i say this ahen i did :)