Nice to meet me. The pleasure is yours.

Hi everybody! I'm not nearly as confident as the title implies.

I'm 27 years old. Lithromantic ace, as far as I can tell. I've dabbled in these labels on and off for a while, but I only really completely accepted them a couple of weeks ago. I still have a lot of research to do, and sometimes the terms are so similar that I can't tell the difference, but I'm doing my best!

Unfortunately, I live in the Southern US (for now). I'm a military brat, though. So I've moved around (and continue to move around) quite a bit (17 times and counting, though I'm trying to slow it down).

I love roleplaying (the writing kind, MxM and FxF), superheroes (mostly DC Comics!), Les Miserables, video games (especially Nintendo), and I sometimes play tennis. Oh. And sleeping. I'm always sleeping. I'm a kindergarten teacher for now, but I'm hoping that that changes soon.

I also have a dog named Daisy (named after the Super Mario character). She's 5 years old. I've had her for almost three years! She's very mean and bad, but I love her!

That's all for me, I guess. I'm always looking for new people to talk to, so feel free to reach out!

6 minutes ago, GreenPhoenix said:

Hey there! Im not very confident too and im still trying to figure out my labels. Im also a big fan of nintendo and i hope you fully find what labels truly suit you! 

Thanks! Same to you!