I need some help, am I Lithromantic or Cupioromantic?

TheRealShotoTodoroki

Question

1. "I enjoy fictional romantic relationships and would like to experience the same kinds of feelings"

I LOVE ANYTHING ROMANTIC, I LIVE OFF OF HALLMARK, AND SHIPS!!!

2. "I like nearly everything about romantic relationships but do not experience romantic attraction"

Well, I obviously love everything about it, but I don’t like the breakups and rejection... and awkwardness. I used to have a crush on this one boy, and we became really close friends, but now I don’t think of him as any more than friends...other than holding on to those feeling through heaven and hell, and finally figuring out that even if he did like me back... I would feel repulsed, and push him back into the friend zone...

3. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship, just not with anyone I have ever met"

As you can see previously, I used to... but I think I held on to that on person so dearly, thinking that it was romantic love that don’t think I ever truly loved anyone...

4. "I love the idea of romance but I can't deal with it in real life"

Description of moi...

5. "I would like to be in a romantic relationship for practical reasons (not feelings)"

maybe, for like children...

6. "I think I would like it if someone had romantic feelings for me"

I know this one other person that has a crush on me, but I don’t like them back, and it kinda bothers me all the time, I’m worried that someday they will break, and then force me into a relationship with them...

7. "I would be fine in a romantic relationship or a QPR"

I think... but I don’t know how well that would work... I like the idea of a QPR but a romantic relationship might not work...

8. "I would like to know what it's like to experience romantic attraction"

I have a really good imagination, I don’t need to or want to know...

9. "I'd rather be romantic than aromantic"

I’m fine with being aromantic It just makes me kinda sad... I love romance...

10. "I can't imagine spending the rest of my life as an aromantic person"

I think I can... someday I would like to have kids though, and I don’t want my children to only have one parent...

11. "Being in a romantic relationship would help me attain other goals in my life"

nah

12. "I think dating sounds like fun"

no

Am I cupioromantic or Lithromantic?

1 answer to this question

I think it is really hard to tell, but I would tend towards cupioromantic. At least according to my understanding, if you're lithromantic you really do have a crush on somebody which just fades really fast once you're in a relationship. To me, your experience sounds more like liking the idea of having a partner (somebody, not specifically someone you have a crush on). Also, in questions about whether something is roamantic love I personally tend to go with the one without romantic love, reasoning that I would know it if it was love, but that's just a decision I made some time ago.

But ultimately, you have to decide if you feel romantic love which fades (and are lithromantic) or you don't (and are cupioromantic).