A not original "hey" but I'm happy to be here~

Hana

Hello ! I am Hana, a French girl. I'm sorry for my terrible english...
After years of wondering why I felt different, and wondering what I was, I found myself here. I always wanted to believe that I was just not ready for a relationship, that I was stressed out by the social pressure, but now, at 19, I read for the first time stories where I find myself, just here.
I told myself that the aromantism was not as big a revelation as to be discovered attracted by the same sex for example. Well, I was wrong. It's hard, it's fucking hard tu figure out what will be my life sometimes. Aromantic was a word so far away from me, and now I feel scared. But I can see that it's ok, that I'm not alone. So... thanks in advance for your help. Being here will surely help me to see more clearly and to understand myself better.

• Like 1

Hi fellow European

I told myself that the aromantism was not as big a revelation as to be discovered attracted by the same sex for example. Well, I was wrong. It's hard, it's fucking hard tu figure out what will be my life sometimes.

I feel the exact same. I hope you can find some answers on here ?

Welcome !

10 hours ago, Hana said:

Hello ! I am Hana, a French girl. I'm sorry for my terrible english..

Hehe, some of us also speak french here (me included )

10 hours ago, Hana said:

I told myself that the aromantism was not as big a revelation as to be discovered attracted by the same sex for example. Well, I was wrong. It's hard, it's fucking hard tu figure out what will be my life sometimes. Aromantic was a word so far away from me, and now I feel scared. But I can see that it's ok, that I'm not alone. So... thanks in advance for your help. Being here will surely help me to see more clearly and to understand myself better.

I hope you will be able to get the help you need. This forum is usually cool for that.