Romantic harassment

nonmerci

• 5 months later...

ive been in something similar even though i came out in march last year i was still uncomfortable by the fact that one particular boy kept saying things like 'I love you" and other what not, ive dealt with it for SIX YEARS because im very non confrontational, i finally had someone do something because it eventually caused me to go into a frustrated meltdown after school. i changed the class, he still bothered me in 1st period for about a month but it was better than him doing it during class at the top of his voice also the teacher did NOTHING even when I asked her to. so your not alone.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

One problem with my mom is that she is very romance-centered. She asks my brother to date, my dad to date, and she pushed me to date until I pushed back.

My brother even said she's "weirdly obsessed" with dating, to the extent that she used my autism to force a relationship upon me.

She said "what happens when I die" and "I hope you find someone" and "I want you to feel love".

In comparison, the idea of even "dating" gives me extreme anxiety.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Angry 1

• 3 months later...

A few years ago, I had a girl on LinkedIn ask for my phone number. She seemed suspicious. She wanted to contact me on Google Hangouts, probably to see my face. It was a VERY weird request (I never granted that request). Eventually, I did give her my phone number as part of a prank, where I pretended to be someone else. Through that, this "someone else" told her I was pranking her, which lead her to eventually cut contact with me on LinkedIn (she never discovered that it was my number all along!). I never heard from her again and I lived happily ever after. The end!

• Like 1