Hi,

my name is Alex, I'm genderfluid, pansexual and aromantic. I'm still learning a lot about myself and I think that's great. Growing up is a weird process, especially when you go overseas for a year (I'm from Germany, currently in New Zealand). Some people would probably say that I'm too young to know if I'm aromantic, maybe I just haven't met 'the right one' yet but I scan't understand the idea of (romantic) love and I'm pretty sure that this won't change.

I like rock climbing, kayaking, reading, listening to music... and I don't know if I should write anything else about me. If you have any questions, just ask :)

I hope to learn some new things and maybe find some nice people,

Alex

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Spacenik86 said:

Are you interested in outer space?

Yes, I am. I like science in general. Since I read Hawking's "Brief Answers to the Big Questions" I'm even more interested in understanding the world. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Phoenixgreif said:

Yes, I am. I like science in general. Since I read Hawking's "Brief Answers to the Big Questions" I'm even more interested in understanding the world. 

I didn't read that, but the Brief History of Time is wonderful. I've read it at 10 or 12, of course I didn't understand scientific concepts back then but it opened my mind to the wonders of modern physics. Re-read it recently, after Hawking dies, and still was able to learn something from the book.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 12:44 PM, Phoenixgreif said:

Hi,

my name is Alex, I'm genderfluid, pansexual and aromantic. I'm still learning a lot about myself and I think that's great. Growing up is a weird process, especially when you go overseas for a year (I'm from Germany, currently in New Zealand). Some people would probably say that I'm too young to know if I'm aromantic, maybe I just haven't met 'the right one' yet but I scan't understand the idea of (romantic) love and I'm pretty sure that this won't change.

I like rock climbing, kayaking, reading, listening to music... and I don't know if I should write anything else about me. If you have any questions, just ask :)

I hope to learn some new things and maybe find some nice people,

Alex

Hello^^ I enjoy listening to music as well.

• Like 1