Hey! :3

Hi everyone! My name is Taylor. I heard about this site via Reddit and I was overjoyed. I'm excited to further explore aromanticism with a community, as there are few other resources out there ?

I am 23, and only about a few months ago did I realize that I was aromantic (of course plentiful online research proceeded, landing on a still confusing quoiromantic). Upon realizing my inability connect with others (romantic and otherwise) could be associated with my neurodiversity, I performed more hasty research and discovered nebularomantic. I feel like this really fits me. Though like most of us I'm sure, I'm still just trying to figure things out ?

1 hour ago, libraryforever said:

Hi everyone! My name is Taylor. I heard about this site via Reddit and I was overjoyed. I'm excited to further explore aromanticism with a community, as there are few other resources out there ?

I am 23, and only about a few months ago did I realize that I was aromantic (of course plentiful online research proceeded, landing on a still confusing quoiromantic). Upon realizing my inability connect with others (romantic and otherwise) could be associated with my neurodiversity, I performed more hasty research and discovered nebularomantic. I feel like this really fits me. Though like most of us I'm sure, I'm still just trying to figure things out ?

Hi! I´m new as well

I still have no idea what my romantic orientation is but I also landed on quiromantic for a while, or thought I had.

Hope you like it here and can figure new things about yourself 

Welcome! (To both of you :)) Here is some complementary aro ice cream for y'all: :aroicecream:

I hope you'll find some good resources here. I know I did. There are many really cool people here as well so I think you'll have a good time.

Archived