Hello!

Hi, I'm Elliot. Even though I signed up last week, I've always been pretty shy and so I usually just make accounts for forums and be a spectator. I wanted to come out of my shell a bit and introduce myself. I am 16 and I turn 17 on the third of December (Not that it's important). I believe I'm (gray)biromantic, but I'm not even sure if I've ever experienced romantic attraction or not, so.. there's that. I don't align myself with womanhood or manhood and my pronouns are they/them/theirs.

Some of my interests are plants, animals, astrophysics, voltron, music, aaand I'm sure I'm missing a bunch. Oh, I used to be obsessed with anime since I didn't have any friends (I still don't, haha) but I just watch bnha nowadays. My favorite animals are cats, lizards, and snakes; favorite music is *literally* anything but country; my favorite flowers are sunflowers and middlemist camelias. I don't have anything to watch on Netflix, so I've just been watching YouTube for months. If you have any shows you'd like to recommend, I'd be more than happy to check them out. I hope to talk to a lot of you more!

2 minutes ago, thecatzodiac said:

I don't have anything to watch on Netflix, so I've just been watching YouTube for months. If you have any shows you'd like to recommend, I'd be more than happy to check them out. I hope to talk to a lot of you more!

id recommend any marvel shows, supernatural, one day at a time and merlin

3 minutes ago, thecatzodiac said:

@confused french fry I already watched ODAAT and I love it to bits! Can't wait for season 3. Supernatural seems must be pretty cool considering the hype, so I'll give it a watch along with Merlin (Which I forgot was on my watch list lmao). Thank you.

yesss i finished odaat just now and am now eagerly awaiting the next season! im obsessed with supernatural tbh but it took me a while to get into it cause the people tend to get more invested after the first couple of seasons.

Nice to meet you!

I would recommend Hikaru no Go; It's a mostly-forgotten 90s anime that sounds dull at first (and, admittedly, the anime has some pacing issues that the manga didn't), but it's actually really well written and interesting, and the annual celebration day for it is coming up next month. If you're looking for something not anime, though, I would recommend Static Shock or the old 1980s Sherlock Holmes series with Jeremy Brett.

56 minutes ago, confused french fry said:

yesss i finished odaat just now and am now eagerly awaiting the next season! im obsessed with supernatural tbh but it took me a while to get into it cause the people tend to get more invested after the first couple of seasons.

I'll keep that in mind so I don't end up disliking it just because of the first few seasons.

@Jot-Aro Kujo Hikaru no Go looks really interesting, actually. I'm really surprised I've never heard of it (Then again, you said it was mostly-forgotten). Does the anime end off on a different arc than the manga does? If so, I'll just watch the anime and pick up where it left off in the manga. And I'll be adding Static Shock to my watch list (I love superhero shows)!

Yeah, there's an entire international tournament arc that the anime didn't cover, sadly. They did an OVA, but it only featured the preliminary tournament and then didn't go anywhere with it..? Idk man. But I'm excited to hear that you're interested!

Archived