Nice to meet you!

Awkward greetings!

You can call me Al, Sinu, or any variation of my username you see fit. I'm a 22 year old from the U.S.A, who lives to love animals and read books- among other things. Uhm,  besides that, I suppose I should state basics:

I consider myself Demiromantic, though I've contemplated whether I am fully Aromantic at times. However, I don't think that's accurate for myself, hence my sticking with Demi. It's something I don't tend to think about often, until I'm faced with romantic situations and then i'm just a mess of anxieties and questions hahaha. I didn't realize there was a solid term for this until about 2 years ago, even though I was in the LGBTQ+ community long before then. I knew of romantic orientations, but it never really clicked that I was Demi until I did a bit of introspection and had a few revelations.

ANYWAYS. I joined the forums because I was going through a whirlwind of conflicted thoughts one night and looking for websites or blogs of demiromantics to feel some sense of community, and maybe get advice on things- and then I stumbled upon this place!! It was a very nice surprise, and I hope to be active here. 

Other fun facts!
I like puns, comic books, platonic affection, writing, and even though it takes me years to finish them- video games. I identify as Queer, but more specifically I'm your friendly neighborhood pandemonium causing Pansexual.

5 minutes ago, Pantastically said:

Ahh, that's awesome! Which ones do you tend to favor? ^-^

I'm a big X-Men fan (and second generation at that), but of course I have a couple issues of the Jughead reboot. I'm trying to collect all of them, but I don't get to go to the comic shop too often, so I only have a few random issues, lmao. I also used to collect Spider-Girl when I was a kid, but I think I or my parents must have gotten rid of them at some point, because I can't find them anywhere... :/

On 3/4/2018 at 11:37 PM, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

I'm a big X-Men fan (and second generation at that), but of course I have a couple issues of the Jughead reboot. I'm trying to collect all of them, but I don't get to go to the comic shop too often, so I only have a few random issues, lmao. I also used to collect Spider-Girl when I was a kid, but I think I or my parents must have gotten rid of them at some point, because I can't find them anywhere... :/

@Jot-Aro Kujo I'm  a sucker for X-Men too! Though sadly I don't get my hands on a lot of the comics. I have a weakness for Nightcrawler, personally, but I just enjoy the team and story-lines with them as a whole more often than not. I've never read Jughead >-< Hope you get that collection completed one of these days, I know how much of a hassle it can be to get all of those comics! 

RIP to the lost comics of our youth :$ 

Archived