Jump to content

Is Antarctica the best country?


Arocalypse
 Share

Antarctica is the  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

A few key facts about Antarctica and why it's awesome:

 

  1. Antarctica is a resource based economy and not a monetary based one. This relieves its citizens of the corruption that money causes and makes them more caring to share the resources to those around them.
  2. Antarctica is the oldest country to have not been to war. It shares this title with only a few countries, most new, such as Sealand.
  3. LGBT rights are a thing in Antarctica as well. Other countries have observed that homosexuality has been legal and generally accepted by it since the early 1900's.
  4. Antarctica's citizens survive without any export or import trading. They live solely on their own skills, supplies and merit. They're also very environmentally friendly.

 

So in conclusion I ask you this: Antartica, best country or greatest country?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Zemaddog said:

Antarctica isn't a country. It's a continent. Way too cold for my liking as well.

Your erasure of Antarctica's independence as both a continent and country is very unsettling to those who inhabit the nation.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Arocalypse said:

Your erasure of Antarctica's independence as both a continent and country is very unsettling to those who inhabit the nation.

I never said it wasn't a continent. In fact, I said it *is* a continent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Zemaddog said:

Antarctica isn't a country. It's a continent. Way too cold for my liking as well.

but you implied that it could not be both a continent and a country.

Thus, the sentence again: Your erasure of Antarctica's independence as both a continent and country

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2017 at 6:21 AM, Arocalypse said:

A few key facts about Antarctica and why it's awesome:

 

  1. Antarctica is a resource based economy and not a monetary based one. This relieves its citizens of the corruption that money causes and makes them more caring to share the resources to those around them.
  2. Antarctica is the oldest country to have not been to war. It shares this title with only a few countries, most new, such as Sealand.
  3. LGBT rights are a thing in Antarctica as well. Other countries have observed that homosexuality has been legal and generally accepted by it since the early 1900's.
  4. Antarctica's citizens survive without any export or import trading. They live solely on their own skills, supplies and merit. They're also very environmentally friendly.

 

So in conclusion I ask you this: Antartica, best country or greatest country?

 

You're talking about penguins, right?

People first noticed there were gay penguins right when they were discovered. Penguins also don't go to war or use money. I will say, however, that penguins import food. They swim hundreds of miles north in order to catch it and bring it back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, James said:

 

You're talking about penguins, right?

People first noticed there were gay penguins right when they were discovered. Penguins also don't go to war or use money. I will say, however, that penguins import food. They swim hundreds of miles north in order to catch it and bring it back.

please dont use the offensive 'p' word. They dont like that.

Also yes, that's the point. We've known that penguins allign with the lgbt for a long long time.

 

as for import:

im·port
verb
 
imˈpôrt/
  1. 1.
    bring (goods or services) into a country from abroad for sale.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...