Hearthless webcomic

Last year someone posted about this webcomic Heartless. It was still ongoing then and now it's finished so I think it deserves another mention. I think it's a really cool idea on how to use ace and aro to create worldbuilding and the story. 

Just finished reading it. It is a cool concept! It's always interesting when creators not only include queer stuff, but make it an important part of the plot. The pacing was a little fast for me, not as much time for character development as i would have liked, but it's really good overall :)

21 hours ago, brook_worm said:

Just finished reading it. It is a cool concept! It's always interesting when creators not only include queer stuff, but make it an important part of the plot. The pacing was a little fast for me, not as much time for character development as i would have liked, but it's really good overall :)

I agree about the pacing. Most of it was set up and introduction, and then a shorter story at the end of it. But maybe the author will do more stories in this universe. I kinda wish the book was available as a print version. Then I'd buy it for one of my friends.

5 hours ago, Holmbo said:

I agree about the pacing. Most of it was set up and introduction, and then a shorter story at the end of it. But maybe the author will do more stories in this universe. I kinda wish the book was available as a print version. Then I'd buy it for one of my friends.

Yeah i'd love to see more! There's a lot of potential for a great sequel or a story about another "heartless" character. There's a print version of the first few chapters, but not the whole story. It's a shame, i would definitely buy it.

Archived