what is my true gender

tam-song

Hi folks,

i am trying to figure out my gender since im genderqueer. i was a boy but now i don´t even know what my gender i am 

maybe you guys can help me  threw it!

put in the comments what you think!

Genderqueer is an identity on its own, so it's more than fine to just use it without adding anything else!! I think it's important to remember that you don't have to specify anything (not that there's anything wrong with it!! I just meant that microlabels are supposed to help you, and that they're not mandatory).

However if you do feel the need to be specific about your gender identity, then you can go through the LGBTQIA+ wiki and find something for yourself (at least that's what I did). There are also platforms such as reddit and tumblr, where you can learn a lot (I do warn you that these communities can get really weird sometimes).

Either way, I hope you'll get the answers you're looking for!!

Edited by Keith
I keep eating my words lol

2 hours ago, Keith said:

Genderqueer is an identity on its own, so it's more than fine to just use it without adding anything else!! I think it's important to remember that you don't have to specify anything (not that there's anything wrong with it!! I just meant that microlabels are supposed to help you, and that they're not mandatory).

However if you do feel the need to be specific about your gender identity, then you can go through the LGBTQIA+ wiki and find something for yourself (at least that's what I did). There are also platforms such as reddit and tumblr, where you can learn a lot (I do warn you that these communities can get really weird sometimes).

Either way, I hope you'll get the answers you're looking for!!

Agreed! (I also used the LGBTQIA+ wiki)

Good luck, @tam-song

• Like 1