I'm so confused rn....

Isa1116

I found out about a few different identities and I have no idea which one I might be....I thought I knew but idk anymore.

I have been id as aroaceflux but I just learned about myrsexual and myrromantic, which means feeling multiple aspec ids. Can I be both? Like, sometimes I feel like my identity fluctuates but Some parts of it tend to stay the same? I also heard of smth called centrispec? Sometimes I think I might be abromantic/sexual and then I think I might just be bi? Idk 🥲

Sometimes I just want to stop using labels but I also kinda love them? I am going insane.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Isa1116 said:

Sometimes I just want to stop using labels but I also kinda love them? I am going insane.

Honestly, I think you can be who you are without needing labels, but I understand what you mean about loving them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Isa1116 said:

I have been id as aroaceflux but I just learned about myrsexual and myrromantic, which means feeling multiple aspec ids. Can I be both?

A) Like I was just saying in another thread, there are no rules. Who the heck is gonna stop you from being both? Be both! Do what makes you happy! That's all that matters.

B) Myr- is literally about being multiple aspec identities. Wouldn't it make even less sense if you couldn't be both? 🧐 The myr- consolidator is just so you can just say "myrsexual/romantic" instead of listing them all out.

There are no rules!!! Do what you want!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hemogoblin said:

A) Like I was just saying in another thread, there are no rules. Who the heck is gonna stop you from being both? Be both! Do what makes you happy! That's all that matters.

B) Myr- is literally about being multiple aspec identities. Wouldn't it make even less sense if you couldn't be both? 🧐 The myr- consolidator is just so you can just say "myrsexual/romantic" instead of listing them all out.

There are no rules!!! Do what you want!!!

Thanks lol, sorry if it gets annoying replying to everyone with the same thing. 😅

I guess its because I looked up the difference and it said that myrromantic/sexual doesn't fluctuate but aroaceflux does but if I only search up the meaning of myrsexual it says the identities can rapidly fluctuate or be experienced together. Guess that messed up my mind lol, sorry 🥲.

13 minutes ago, Isa1116 said:

Thanks lol, sorry if it gets annoying replying to everyone with the same thing. 😅

No, lol, I'm just saying it louder for the people in the back. If something annoys me, I just won't interact with it. =) It's your forum, too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, hemogoblin said:

No, lol, I'm just saying it louder for the people in the back. If something annoys me, I just won't interact with it. =) It's your forum, too!

Yea, sorry still lol.