best aro/ace icon/representation

mordo

Okay, but that look he gave when he gave when that guy (sorry I don't read these so idk anyone's names) basically said he isn’t normal just hit me so hard it gave me the feels lol 🥲

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Isa1116 said:

Okay, but that look he gave when he gave when that guy (sorry I don't read these so idk anyone's names) basically said he isn’t normal just hit me so hard it gave me the feels lol 🥲

honestly being aroace and having friends obsessed with dating and relationships it hit a little too close to home, saw that panel before i read the comic and it tore me apart lol

1 hour ago, mordo said:

honestly being aroace and having friends obsessed with dating and relationships it hit a little too close to home, saw that panel before i read the comic and it tore me apart lol

The point that we just add lol at the end to make it less awkward or sad or smth else like that lol.

Oh man I love Archie comics, me and my sister grew up with them. I'm glad they're still getting some love, and Jughead is a great character. I really like him as aspec rep because he's not painted as undesirable, yknow? Like his whole thing is all the girls love him, and he's simply not interested.

• Like 1