How did I discover my asexuality?

Hello friends, today I am going to tell you my story how I discovered my asexuality or how I knew that I was asexual in my adolescence and I did not know it but I was realizing it without knowing what it means to be asexual because it means asexual before telling this, an asexual person is someone. who does not experience sexual attraction towards others, well I will tell you this below:

When I was between approximately 14 and 15 years of age, I did not understand at all what my classmates were saying, they talked about tastes, conquests and courtships, things that I totally disliked, I was confused, I was not that interested in a girl, I don't know where I fit in, which one she was. my category was frustrated.

I didn't know if the word asexual existed, I only knew the word asexual in plants or animals and fictional characters from science fiction comics. When I was a child, I thought I was a starfish because I was asexual and I didn't even know that SpongeBob was asexual, of course, nor did he have a girlfriend. much less a boyfriend and I did not feel attracted to any sex, that is to say that I did not like or interest any girl or boy, but every time I was developing I realized that I did not want any sex or that type of intimate relationships and I think I never I have liked those types of relationships where there is intimacy or totally intimate relationships. I had to go to therapy to see or know if something was wrong with me. Literally between the years 2015 and 2018, there was a growth rate due to pregnancy in adolescents, the girls at the school where I attended were in a state of pregnancy and he always gave us sex education classes such as prevention in pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases, all of that at school but I really didn't find that funny because the thing about using condoms and that kind of thing was boring I didn't even want to know any of this. If I was with women they called me 7 women and if I was with children they called me gay but I am not of any sexual orientation mentioned. I am not straight, nor gay, much less am I bisexual but the asexual label suits me but I had to research the word asexual.

In the last grade of school, no girl at my school got pregnant first. For my part, I am not an irresponsible father who has children scattered everywhere. Furthermore, I did not feel attracted to girls, much less as a boy, I do not feel attracted to any sex.

And on the other hand, if I were in a relationship with someone, that person wanted sex because I didn't desire anyone sexually and I didn't even like being hugged and kissed, I find all of this very difficult for me.

THIS IS NOT A PREQUEL TO THE STORY OF AN ASEXUAL MALE.

If someone gives me a hug I burst into tears and if someone kisses me on the lips I get angry.

Thanks for listening to my story.

Spoiler

I didn't feel at all in love nor did I have dates. I have never kissed someone and no one has kissed me completely. I don't die from a kiss for someone, it's because I'm also aromatic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2023 at 1:51 AM, jesus dario said:

Hello friends, today I am going to tell you my story how I discovered my asexuality or how I knew that I was asexual in my adolescence and I did not know it but I was realizing it without knowing what it means to be asexual because it means asexual before telling this, an asexual person is someone. who does not experience sexual attraction towards others, well I will tell you this below:

When I was between approximately 14 and 15 years of age, I did not understand at all what my classmates were saying, they talked about tastes, conquests and courtships, things that I totally disliked, I was confused, I was not that interested in a girl, I don't know where I fit in, which one she was. my category was frustrated.

I didn't know if the word asexual existed, I only knew the word asexual in plants or animals and fictional characters from science fiction comics. When I was a child, I thought I was a starfish because I was asexual and I didn't even know that SpongeBob was asexual, of course, nor did he have a girlfriend. much less a boyfriend and I did not feel attracted to any sex, that is to say that I did not like or interest any girl or boy, but every time I was developing I realized that I did not want any sex or that type of intimate relationships and I think I never I have liked those types of relationships where there is intimacy or totally intimate relationships. I had to go to therapy to see or know if something was wrong with me. Literally between the years 2015 and 2018, there was a growth rate due to pregnancy in adolescents, the girls at the school where I attended were in a state of pregnancy and he always gave us sex education classes such as prevention in pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases, all of that at school but I really didn't find that funny because the thing about using condoms and that kind of thing was boring I didn't even want to know any of this. If I was with women they called me 7 women and if I was with children they called me gay but I am not of any sexual orientation mentioned. I am not straight, nor gay, much less am I bisexual but the asexual label suits me but I had to research the word asexual.

In the last grade of school, no girl at my school got pregnant first. For my part, I am not an irresponsible father who has children scattered everywhere. Furthermore, I did not feel attracted to girls, much less as a boy, I do not feel attracted to any sex.

And on the other hand, if I were in a relationship with someone, that person wanted sex because I didn't desire anyone sexually and I didn't even like being hugged and kissed, I find all of this very difficult for me.

THIS IS NOT A PREQUEL TO THE STORY OF AN ASEXUAL MALE.

If someone gives me a hug I burst into tears and if someone kisses me on the lips I get angry.

Thanks for listening to my story.

Reveal hidden contents

I didn't feel at all in love nor did I have dates. I have never kissed someone and no one has kissed me completely. I don't die from a kiss for someone, it's because I'm also aromatic.

this is a hug for you :)🫂