Disrespect

cristyn

um hi I'm kinda new to this but i kinda wnat to share this w ppl that will actually get it. So like a month or so I came out to my friends as aroace and they said that they're okay w it and they support me and stuff. When we came back to school my other friend told me they were gossiping about me and that friend also told them the details about aroace and what it actually is and stuff so they do know what it means. Well basically the problem is that they keep being disrespectful and I'm sick of it. They're all the time like "oh u guys would make a great couple" and stuff like that and its seriously uncomfortable. I don't know what to do, so if anyone else has been through this (I'm sorry if u did<3) i would really appreciate if u told me what did u do And stuff<3.

I've been in the same situation.

I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through this. Unfortunately, I can't help much, since i didn't really do anything. I would suggest talking to an adult about it (if their supportive). gain sorry to hear that!

• Like 1

If you're comfortable with directly talking to them about it, you can tell them that it is important to you, and that their acts are really making you feel bad, and what they could do better

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

I've been in the same situation.

I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through this. Unfortunately, I can't help much, since i didn't really do anything. I would suggest talking to an adult about it (if their supportive). gain sorry to hear that!

Thank u for Ur reply, I'm sorry that u are in the same situation!

4 minutes ago, Atypique said:

If you're comfortable with directly talking to them about it, you can tell them that it is important to you, and that their acts are really making you feel bad, and what they could do better

Well I think they would get mad or annoyed but thanks I appreciate it!