IDK What to call this honestly-

Lunar Nova

5 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

The finished drawing looks good!

thank you!

Just now, cristyn said:

Oh yes I can't really relate since I'm the youngest child but may I ask why?

just by my experiences, I can't speak for others, but most often times I feel ignored, both physically and emotionally, and I feel like I'll never be as successful as my older sister, or as multimedia creative as my little brother. often times he gets praised for his drawings, and I get "You draw that all the time" "___ doesn't actually look like that" or "Draw something else" and I am trying so hard for the "I'm proud of you" that I don't get very often, and just have the eternal desire for my art to be approved by them, for my emotions to be heard and not be mocked. I have given up on the fact of being emotionally understood so I just stay in my room all day, outside of when I have a friend over. 

1 minute ago, Lunar Nova said:

thank you!

just by my experiences, I can't speak for others, but most often times I feel ignored, both physically and emotionally, and I feel like I'll never be as successful as my older sister, or as multimedia creative as my little brother. often times he gets praised for his drawings, and I get "You draw that all the time" "___ doesn't actually look like that" or "Draw something else" and I am trying so hard for the "I'm proud of you" that I don't get very often, and just have the eternal desire for my art to be approved by them, for my emotions to be heard and not be mocked. I have given up on the fact of being emotionally understood so I just stay in my room all day, outside of when I have a friend over. 

aw I'm so sorry for u but u shouldn't compare urself to ur siblings. They're as good and as important as u and even tho I know that this won't really help I'm proud of u<3

Just now, cristyn said:

aw I'm so sorry for u but u shouldn't compare urself to ur siblings. They're as good and as important as u and even tho I know that this won't really help I'm proud of u<3

ik i shouldnt but thats just how my mind is. that does help so thank you

Just now, Lunar Nova said:

ik i shouldnt but thats just how my mind is. that does help so thank you

I know I know I just really hope Ur family will appreciate Ur doings

2 minutes ago, Lunar Nova said:

mhm! whats it like being the youngest?

oh well I was Alway led to do everything my brother did and I also found out I was kinda unplanned so