Pronoun help

CatNap

I don't really enjoy using she/her, he/him, they/them, and neopronouns, sometimes, but other times I could care less. Other times I want to use them.

Should I still experiment to see if she/her, he/him, they/them, and neopronouns work?

Edited by Eclipse

If you want to. It’s possible that you haven’t stumbled across a pronoun set that you feel fits you properly yet. Or conversely, it might be that you haven’t used a pronoun set that you don’t dislike for long enough to feel like it actually represents you. If that’s the case, it could be worth picking one or two that you kind of like and seeing how you get on with them. I don’t know what pronouns you’ve used in the past or for how long you’ve used them, so this one’s a bit of a stab in the dark though.

It sounds like what pronouns you’re comfortable using can vary — of course, loads of people change which pronouns they use periodically, so don’t be afraid to mix and match different pronouns whenever you feel like it.

If you’re completely sick of using pronouns at all though, I know that some people just go by their names (ie instead of he/him/his/himself or another pronoun set like that, using [Name]/[Name]/[Name]’s/[Name]’s self). That could be worth a try?

Hopefully this is at least somewhat helpful, as this question doesn’t really have a clear-cut answer — it’s whatever you end up feeling is best for you.

u should still experiment if u want to. as for neos its more complicated since theres so many of em; my advice is to find a theme u like [eg. space; technology; animals etc] and search for x themed neos then find the 1 u think u might like. tumblr is also a good source for finding neos and there are carrds as well