Hello. (I'm from AVEN)

CatNap

Hi everyone. My name is Moon. Pronouns are he/him.

I like watching YouTube videos, movies, reading, writing, coloring, music, and pretty basic things.
Hobbies are pretty simple: Writing, reading, music, collecting things, seeing sights.
I also like the Sun and Moon Show, and would love to be friends with people who like that too.
I don't like green beans, or avocados, but other vegetables are fine.
I'm kind of bad at introductions.
I like making new friends, but am very afraid of talking to people who I am not familiar with, with the exception of interaction with people online, since I find it easier.
I'm a huge Sailor Moon fan, so i may talk about that quite a bit.

I have no idea what else to say. Heh. 

30 minutes ago, The Lost One said:

Hi everyone. My name is Moon. Pronouns are he/him.

I like watching YouTube videos, movies, reading, writing, coloring, music, and pretty basic things.
Hobbies are pretty simple: Writing, reading, music, collecting things, seeing sights.
I also like the Sun and Moon Show, and would love to be friends with people who like that too.
I don't like green beans, or avocados, but other vegetables are fine.
I'm kind of bad at introductions.
I like making new friends, but am very afraid of talking to people who I am not familiar with, with the exception of interaction with people online, since I find it easier.
I'm a huge Sailor Moon fan, so i may talk about that quite a bit.

I have no idea what else to say. Heh. 

Haii! you can call me Reese (irl Nickname, sorta) or Ebony/Ebby (Just a name I like) I go by she/her

I identify as a Sex-Repulsed Hetero-Oriented AroAce, who is Anti-Touch with new people.

I like watching/making YouTube videos, Watching cartoons, reading, music, and art.
Hobbies are pretty simple: Making YT videos, reading, and drawing/sketching
I love the Sun and Moon Show, too! 
I don't like sticky things, Macaroni Salad, the feeling of raw ground beef, or being stereotyped because of my gender or ADHD
I'm kind of bad at introductions too lol cus I tend to struggle to know how to start a conversation/keep it going. though Online is A LOT easier for me to introduce myself.
I don't know much about sailor moon, but if you wanna go off on a tangent about It id be happy to listen. ^^

I'd be happy to be a friend! and answer any questions (that I'm able to anyways)

Just now, KoconutBounty said:

Haii! you can call me Reese (irl Nickname, sorta) or Ebony/Ebby (Just a name I like) I go by she/her

I identify as a Sex-Repulsed Hetero-Oriented AroAce, who is Anti-Touch with new people.

I like watching/making YouTube videos, Watching cartoons, reading, music, and art.
Hobbies are pretty simple: Making YT videos, reading, and drawing/sketching
I love the Sun and Moon Show, too! 
I don't like sticky things, Macaroni Salad, the feeling of raw ground beef, or being stereotyped because of my gender or ADHD
I'm kind of bad at introductions too lol cus I tend to struggle to know how to start a conversation/keep it going. though Online is A LOT easier for me to introduce myself.
I don't know much about sailor moon, but if you wanna go off on a tangent about It id be happy to listen. ^^

I'd be happy to be a friend! and answer any questions (that I'm able to anyways)

You cool with being friends? 

I'd like someone to get to know better. :)

• 5 weeks later...