hey! :3

L1LYP4D

i'm Lily! i signed up to talk about aro stuff and maybe make some aro friends.

i discovered i was aro around december 2021. right now i identify as greyromantic!

i'm also romance favorable kinda?? idk about this yet. i think romance sounds pretty nice but i've only had like one crush. it was a fictional character, it wasn't that strong, and it lasted for just a week or two, so who cares really? :P

but i digress! i'm just rlly excited to join this community :) and i'm kinda curious, how did you guys know or realize you were aro? (hopefully this stops my endless questioning...)

Hiiii! Nice to meet you :). I'm Isa

15 minutes ago, L1LYP4D said:

and i'm kinda curious, how did you guys know or realize you were aro? (hopefully this stops my endless questioning...)

I figured it out when I was questioning if I actually had a crush on a kid at school. Turns out it wasn't romantic, I just thought the persons hair looked kinda nice lol..😅

• Like 1

Hey, welcome to the forum 🤗

My name is Hugo.

I discovered I was on the aromantic spectrum in late 2021 (I don't remember the exact dates), and I found out I was fully aromantic in the summer of 2022.

At first, I thought I was demiromantic because I was dating a close friend then and I thought I liked them after I became closely attached to them, but I didn't like them like that. That's when I decided to use the term aromantic. It felt way more suiting.

welcome to the community

I learned I was aro officially around 9th grade but in actuality much earlier. I first heard about asexuality and from that about aromanticism so when I saw the term I was like "yeah, that sounds about right"

Hi! I realized I was aro in may 2022 but I've been this way forever.I realized I was aro after a couple late nights researching why I didn't have crushes.I was kinda in denial sorta thing about being ace because I thought I was too young but I fully accept myself now.