Question

Guest User

Question

I'm a asexual aromantic teen male for any context 

I haven't had a "crush" since I was six and I don't feel the need to have intercourse however I seem to have one issue at just stopping there i dont want to not have a SO I like the idea of cuddles and hugs but I think it be difficult to find someone willing to be with me if I dont romantically love them the way they do me I'm not asking for advice I'm curious as to if other aroaces  have this issue or have found someone 

2 answers to this question

Just gonna point you towards the cupioromantic/cupiosexual. That is, to say, absolutely other aroaces feel this way, so much so that they created labels for it. ;)

You might also be interested in learning more about queerplatonic relationships as another option. Also, friends can totally cuddle and hug!

sounds like what fellow bellusromantic folks feel. but as the last comment suggested a qar and typical friendships may fulfil your need for close emotional bonds since you can perform typically romantic activities with them too [such as cuddles and even kisses]. if you want to look for similar experiences you can look below; i linked a thread of cupioromantic folks and their struggles so you know youre not alone

• Thanks 1