Is this true? (pride rings)

ProbablyHuman

"Aro rings are white rings worn on middle finger left hand; ace rings are black rings worn on middle finger right hand."

This is what I found. You can search "aromantic ring" and you'll find different options for rings

Edited by Frogrobin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't how many people do it, but it's part of the symbols. It's supposed to be worn white on the left for the aro, and/or black on the right for the ace, but personally I couldn't find a white ring that I liked so I wear a black & white on the left. Feel free to do/not do it how you want it to be !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ProbablyHuman said:

So I heard there's this thing where aros wear a plain white ring around their middle finger to show pride. Is this an actual thing or am I mistaken?

If this is real? If it is where can I get one of the rings and what hand is it normally worn on?

Yep, it's a thing! (Although a bit of an old-fashioned aro thing, since I don't know a ton of aros nowadays who wear white rings.) I bought mine at a street fair in a big street near my house, but you can buy them on Amazon, Etsy, probably at Claires.. there's a lot of places to buy a plain white ring.

• Like 1