Midnights

boba

You thought this was a safe space away from the Taylor Swift Midnights escapade???ย 

ย 

aBsoLUTelY NoT!!!!ย 

ย 

I am here to discuss how absolutely gay Question...? is, but also to say I love Glitch and Karma.

ย 

ย 

But also, I'm soft for BeJeweled!

(I CAN STILL MAKE THE WHOLE PLACE SHIMMERRRRRRRRRRRR โœจโœจโœจ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒโœจ๐Ÿ’ƒโœจ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒโœจโœจโœจ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒโœจ๐Ÿ’ƒโœจ๐Ÿ’ƒโœจ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2022 at 7:13 AM, boba said:

You thought this was a safe space away from the Taylor Swift Midnights escapade???ย 

ย 

aBsoLUTelY NoT!!!!ย 

Haha! I did want to discuss it here, and considered making a post about it, (though somewhat half-heartedly)! You beat me to it. Iโ€™m surprised I didnโ€™t see this post earlier.ย 

ย 

Iโ€™ve heard people say Question...? is queer/coded/gay, but honestly, I donโ€™t/canโ€™t see it.ย 

ย 

I liked Anti-hero, Midnight Rain, Lavender Haze, Maroon, and Vigilante S**t. Not to mention, I liked The Great War and Bigger Than The Whole Sky.ย 

• Like 2

I absolutely ADORE "You're On Your Own, Kid"!!! It makes me so emotional - probably because it's really relatable for me.

My other favs are "Anti-Hero", "Karma", "Lavender Haze", "Vigilante Shit" and "Bigger Then The Whole Sky"!

• Like 2