Trying To Find My Aromantic Identity

So, ive been trying to find my identity for awhile. I now know my feelings but I cant find the term. I know there is one but Im unable to find it anywhere as it is a "microlabel". Please help.

What im feeling: Romantic feelings are lost once in a realationship.

I know im aroflux but thats the other feeling I have. I cant find whats its caaaalled-

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AroAcedragon13 said:

so i looked through https://www.aromanticism.org  and i found maybe lithromantic might fit you but there are SO many identities on there so i encourage you to look too.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I was looking into that one but the only definition i could find was "has romantic feelings but dosnt want them back" but the last part int he definition of the website was me. Thank you so much!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PeterTheTripleABattery said:

What im feeling: Romantic feelings are lost once in a realationship.

frayromantic? lithoromantic? idk for sure but based from this alone it sounds very much like frayromantic since relationships does require a certain level of emotional bond to form and then you lose attraction... i recommend you to check these two labels out but its still up to you

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sevan said:

frayromantic? lithoromantic? idk for sure but based from this alone it sounds very much like frayromantic since relationships does require a certain level of emotional bond to form and then you lose attraction... i recommend you to check these two labels out but its still up to you

Thank you! Im not sure if its frayromantic because all the people that I think i liked/dated, were my close friends

• Like 1