my first pride month

espop

Question

I realized I was aroace earlier this year so this is my first pride month and I'm wondering what ways I could celebrate it. Any ideas?

I don't think my city has any pride events or parades, so I can't do anything like that. 

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Do you have any pride merch you can wear publicly, or are you able to get some? 

btw, I would get the pride stuff from LGBTQ creators if at all possible, corporate pride is just greed in 90% of cases. If the company is giving their profits to an LGBTQ charity, though, then I would support them. Etsy has a lot of LGBTQ creators with beautiful stuff!

You could also wear aroace colored clothes, etc

4 minutes ago, Reengo said:

Do you have any pride merch you can wear publicly, or are you able to get some? 

btw, I would get the pride stuff from LGBTQ creators if at all possible, corporate pride is just greed in 90% of cases. If the company is giving their profits to an LGBTQ charity, though, then I would support them. Etsy has a lot of LGBTQ creators with beautiful stuff!

You could also wear aroace colored clothes, etc

I have a white ring and black ring but I wear those every day, other wise, not really. I've looked at etsy stuff before but I'll definitely look for more. I don't know if I have aroace colored clothes but I'll take a look. Thanks for your suggestions!