Questioning my sexuality

Guest kquv

Question

Hi, Recently i’ve been having some problems with knowing what exactly do i expect in love. I can be flustered by people and probably fall in love too but i dont really think i seek for relationships, i prefer attention.

2 answers to this question

Guest Garlic Bread

You could be Orchidromantic! Orchidromantic people feel romantic attraction while not wanting a romantic relationship.

Definitely have a look through the aro-spec labels & see if anything speaks to you! When I first read the definition for aro I just knew that it was what I was.

Also, there are lots of reasons people want/like attention, so maybe looking into that might help too! Do you want people to notice your style, or your intelligence or your wit? Do you like to flirt & be flirted with because of the social aspect of it? What attracts you to someone?

There are no right or wrong answers, labels aren't boxes that you need to fit yourself in to. If something feels right, add it into the mix!