Hi I'm lovely

lovelyleaf

I don't usually do this but I'm introducing myself. My name is lovely and my pronouns are they/ it/ leaf. 

I don't really know what my romantic orientation is because I don't understand romance. I don't really understand the difference between a romantic and platonic relationship. But I do think that a romantic relationship would be nice. I'm pretty sure I'm aro because there's a lot I just don't get and since I still wanna be in a romantic relationship regardless I identify as cupioromantic. 

Other than than I also identify as a bambi lesbian and plantgender. 

so anyways that's my identity and hi!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, SilenceRadio said:

Hi @lovelyleaf! Nice to see you here.

Have you looked into "quoiromantic"?

yes

That was a while ago and at the time I was feeling hesitant to put a bunch of micro labels onto myself because of people hating on them.

But I'd say I'm definitely quoiromantic 

However I feel like cupioromantic bambi lesbian gets the job done and if I add any more words to that it's gonna get tedious 

• Like 1

On 3/15/2022 at 3:51 AM, lovelyleaf said:

at the time I was feeling hesitant to put a bunch of micro labels onto myself because of people hating on them.

Oh boy, do I relate.

On 3/15/2022 at 3:51 AM, lovelyleaf said:

However I feel like cupioromantic bambi lesbian gets the job done and if I add any more words to that it's gonna get tedious

Makes sense! Labels are tools, after all.

• Like 1