Struggling to truly be myself.

SquishyWing

Question

Ok, so I (secretly to everyone I know irl) identify myself as being a femboy. However, I struggle to find the confidence to actually express myself the way I’d like to. Whenever I’m around anybody who knows me as acting a certain way, it’s difficult to confidently act as feminine as I’d like to. Also, my lack of feminine outfits to wear in private isn’t exactly helping things since I still live with my parents and have no real way to obtain anything without their knowledge. So, does anybody have any advice to just feel more confident with expressing myself the way I’d like?

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

fellow femboy here, sometimes cutting jeans to be short shorts, big hoodies,and cutting shirts to be crop tops and shaving your legs is also a good idea (not required) I know it is hard to present the way we do without facing angry people,family and friends not liking our presentation hope this helps. if you need to talk feel free to pm me.

Edited by Jackson_Glass
  • Like 1