If my English is suck,im sory

Guest Aaa

Loll it can sound funny, i didt have a crush( irl) but i saw my taste character and i loved it and my head is wanna do hug to character but irl i didnt have this feeling  so im so confused lol bcuz i didnt  know what is romantic or friendship so i dont konw i like girls or boys so i Thought im not a aro (I don't know the definition of romance) I was attracted to more girl ( I don't know if this attraction is romance or friendship) am i homo flexible or aro

Imo, the part: 

21 hours ago, Guest Aaa said:

i saw my taste character and i loved it and my head is wanna do hug to character

seems that you're simply a teenager. In my teenager times I was like this more or less.

21 hours ago, Guest Aaa said:

I was attracted to more girl

It can be platonic or alterous attraction. There are more than two types of attraction. Also, there's nothing wrong in don't knowing which type of attraction you're experiencing and if you're having problems with naming it, just leave it like it is. From time to time, it's better to don't think about certain things. In the future maybe you'll understand what it is/was.