Jump to content
  • 0

Gender fluid, trans or both?



2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Yes! There's a term, genderfaun (iirc), that you migt look in to! A genderfaun person is genderfluid between non-binary and masculine identities. Transgender is also an umbrella term, so transmasculine would describe that too!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...