what wrong is with me ;n;

BloodyBlood

okay soo uh idk how many time i have posted and asked but ik many time i have done it,

this time i came with this question even that im aware i may be alloromantic

but its just onfusing

soo...

recently { about 1-2 week } i get crush on people and it last for maximum 2 day but the weird thing is for that maximum two day or even less its kinda strong [ not very strong but still desire strong } or when i dont see them i rarely think about them etc or sometimes the crush i get i desire so much but some next moments i get a bit repulsed, or indifferent , and i get tired from them, in past the longest crush i had { though it could not really fit romantic crush it looked like mix of tons of attraction though if i see her i probably still love her but just less }{ not in romantic way ig } like it lastet for two month while some people come and says, years, like, WHAT!? yearss? i cant imagine having crush more than 2 month once i got crush on someone { it was mix of queer platonic squish and alterous and idk anything and everything } the first week crush was good but after the sec week it changed to horrible obsession and teriffered me , im probably sound like just one alloromantic but even if im just one really alloromantic i cant relate much with other alloromantic

tips : { i desire {open } romantic relationships but the most thing i like is cuddle nick and pet names and the thins i cal them cute stuff the other thing i like i like people crushing on me i enjoy and i open to it but at the top i like to have friend to act like couple thats one of the reasons im so confused everything about life is super confusing ;n; }

any advice/opinion ?

• Like 1

The only thing I could find was this site which says a crush can be over in a week. So short crushes aren’t that unusual. 

I was thinking, feeling short-lived crushes could mean you’re grey romantic, but I don’t actually know. Maybe two day crushes are more normal than not, I don’t know. But my crushes weren’t short lived. I had a crush that lasted a decade. My feelings for my girlfriends all died out after two months after breaking up. I felt liking for them during the whole relationship. So based off my experience, a short lived crush would be unusual. I feel like crushes usually last longer than just two days.

And the other thing I’m thinking is, a crush that only lasts two days isn’t something you’d base a relationship off of. if your feelings disappear that quickly, there’s no time to build long term attachment and commitment with them in that time.

Other than that , I’m not sure what your question here is. So I hope my thoughts help in some way.

• Thanks 1

heh yes ur right and thx for that site it was helpful! indeed most time i prefer fantasies wich usually lasts for days or hours Xp sometimes that two hour is strong and suddenly fade sometimes its mild and slowly fade ,some times when it last more than week it changes into sensual/ alterous attraction , i think idk maybe im just some random alloromantic who know, but thx u it really helped :> 

though sometimes i even desired relationship but i never been serious about it it was more like i was open or in other hand i like people crush me { though if they keep on wanting relation ship { romantic one } with me i probably get repulsed a bit or much  even if someone i have crush for example get crush on me back but no, beside that wanting relationship with me i get repulsed , my question is what i am....

Edited by BloodyBlood

If you feel crushes and desire for romantic relationship, that would be romanticism yes. Either you would be alloromantic, or greyromantic. Someone greyromantic feels romantic attraction weakly, or rarely, or only under specific circumstances. 

If for you alterous attraction is the end result of your romantic attraction, then maybe you could identify as alterous.

I identify as alterous. I can sometimes feel romantic desire, but it is rare. So I identify as both greyromantic and as alterous. My alterous attraction comes much more strongly and more often then romantic attraction. 

• Thanks 1

thx for help, i feel i may be alloromantic witsh short crushes :I but most time i have alterous then ig is it possible to identify as alterous and alloromantic both?

{ my strong crush all lasts for hours at maximum but when its mild it lasts more and then change into alterous or squish or something else }

though i feel kinda relate to lith flux/ aro flux since i feel romantic attraction { sometimes i get repulsed } or idk what is it possible im lith flux? or im just as u said romantic ? this is link https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/Lithflux

Edited by BloodyBlood