Slight confusion

Ok to put it simply im not sure if id count as straight up aromantic but i want some feedback since i cant really find anything online much that helps

ive only really ever been attracted in a way i think is romantic to one person so far even though i really want relationships (but specifically only with people of the same/similar genders) and honestly idk if i can call myself aro or gay at this rate 

then again i also experience queerplatonic and alterous attractions yet with the negativity ive seen so much of im almost convinced in my head that they dont count as "actual attraction" even though common sense tells me they obviously do

idk if theres any word for what im experiencing but its very low romantic attraction just with specific people(?) although either way i desire a relationship or some kind of interdependent partnership between me and someone of the same gender. maybe someone could help?

also on top of it being only specific people its like maybe one hour of "oh shit do i have feelings for this person" every 3 or so months god help my soul,

Hi! I'd recommend checking this out: https://www.aromanticism.org/en/identity-terms 

Some terms that came to mind while reading your post are greyromantic, cupioromantic, demiromantic, and quoiromantic. Maybe looking into those could be a starting point. 

And you can identify as both aro and gay! There are lots of people (including me) who are aromantic or aro-spec alongside another orientation. This: https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/Angled_Aroace might be another thing to look into if you're also ace.

I hope this helps!