Hello, there.

Periel

So. I'm Periel, nominally known as Arthur. I personally identify as a Pan Aro Cis male. I tend to enjoy things like vidya games, rationalist writings, hard SF, mathematical papers, on-the-spot AMA's sometimes, and intellectual discussion on the regular.

I have a background as the stereotypical nerd - terrible with people, but a juggernaut in class. I was introduced to sexuality at a young age, thank you internet, and I have been fairly introspective during my times just thinking about myself and how I operate. Recently, it came to my attention that there was this divide between romanticism and sexuality, and when I extrapolated to there being this whole romanticism thing, something just clicked, like when I was searching about the matters of the loins. I've been chewing on it and its related subject matter, as well as this whole "who would I bone, and why?", and I worked through the whole "am I broken?" thing later, though it was thankfully quicker than most.

Anyhow, I look forward to being a part of this forum, and I wish you all a good and full time.

Archived