Am I aro

Guest reya

Question

Guest reya

So basically I'm 15 years old and I've never had a crush before, don't exactly know what one is (i like to compare crushes to my obsessions with media but then I imagine that a crush is that but with a person and you really want to kiss them???) and then I didn't really understand what the concept of romance genuinely meant until I got a friend to full one explain it to me and I currently identify as aroace and I have for about a year though not consistently because I find women really aesthetically attractive and occasionally think omg what if I'm bi (logic isn't logging here but I really didn't want to identify as a lesbian because i was scared of society outcasting me) but appart from that I've never had an actual crush before and I've never wanted to fuck anyone. But what if I've just convinced myself that I'm aroace because I hate romance, I've gone to an all girls school since I was 11 and I know that most people have primary school crushes and not knowing what to answer when asked if I have a crush and I literally chose someone and I know that is a very aro thing to do but some people are just late foe this stuff like i started puberty like almost 2 years after my peers so maybe I'm just immature so maybe I like men and I've just encountered like very few in the past few years and I'm not a person who gets fictional crushes. Please if anyone else has a similar experience please help me.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet