Asexuality on Breakfast interview

Asexuality on Breakfast abc's channel interview with the host Caroline and the co- host Monika they interviewed to Jesus Dario comin' up the interview there are that remember that the interview was broadcasted on 06th March 2006 in here interview.
Caroline: What does means asexual and what does means to be asexual in one part of your life?
Jesus Dario: Asexual is someone that doesn't experience sexual atraction to anothers an example: one looks to that person at the park in bike or walking and not finds the attractive sexy of that other person is possible that is asexual and one is in anywhere and not feels that atraction to have some sexual with that person.
Monika: That's not a choice, which is celibacy?
Jesus Dario: For me intrisically the asexuality is an sexual orientation while the celibacy is a choice the person choice have not sex i do not have none sexual desire to anyone.
Caroline: When has you discovered that you were asexual?
Jesus Dario: When i was 14 years old or 15 fifteenth years old i hasn't felt attracted to the boys and girls of my school do not attracted me sexually.
Monika: What's up never you has felt nothing sexual toward yours friends?
Jesus Dario: offcourse i hasn't experienced none desire to have some sexual any with the boys and girls of my school there was signs if asexuality in my past.
Caroline: you has tried to have sex with youself?
Jesus Dario: I tried have sex with me but one must use his sexual energy as i said to everyone i do not have sexual desire that sexual desire is an energy whose energy i've that use not trying have sex with meself or with someone without matter the sex or gender but i known't if have sex with a man or with women or with boths sexs or others genders to finally that desire is lost or doesn't exists.
Monika: you has got sex in your life?
Jesus Dario: Nop, never i got sex, never i desired sex i am not desiring have sex with my friends of the school.
Monika: The asexuality is a choice or is an sexual orientation or is a choice?
Jesus Dario: The asexuality is for me an sexual orientation oriented toward none sex or gender one person that is asexual can choice or not choice have sex the asexuality is that the person doesn't feel none desire to have sex i do not have sexual desire any to men and any to women is that i don't have sexual desire to anyone.
Monika: This guy doesn't want introduces his cucumber to anyone.
That was the interview.