Overwhelm

Guest cosma

Question

So I am dating this guy... He says that he was crazy about me for a long time and way before I acknowledged it, he was just good at hiding. I'm not in love with him, I've never been in love. For a fact, I know I am aroace. But he had become a comfortable space for me so I decided to accept him. But now, it's overwhelming me. I regret words I said. Or even rethink about this relationship. The thing is I've always been like this but this time I really really wanted to give it a try. Even if I'm an aroace I still crave for a company. I'm 20 and fully focused on my career. 

I want to tell him about this, but I'm just running away saying I don't have time to talk, chat, text or meet. Which is somewhat true. What do I do? It's only been two weeks since we started.

1 answer to this question

I recommend you to think this relationship through one more time and decide what you actually want it to look like. Do you want to end it, or do you just not want it to be a romantic one? Would you feel comfortable with being friends/in a platonic relationship with someone that has a crush on you? Communication is really important, so after you figure it out yourself, you need to talk about it with your partner.