Someone told me that I might be aromantic and now I'm very confused

Guest page28

Question

Guest page28

Hello, I'm very confused since someone told me I might be aromantic I can't stop thinking about it, sorry about my English 

So, all my life  romance was very important to me, I used to daydream about me marrying or dating someone, I've never been in a relationship but I've flirted with men on Instagram and I really liked that, I used to spend all day waiting for them to text me, and I could imagine me going out with them, on the beach and etc, I thought about me posting a picture or video of us on Instagram and all my friends and family sees it, I had a best friend in highschool that i thought he was beautiful so I started talking to him, we loved to listen to Taylor swift together play video games and etc, at one point I didn't felt anything for him anymore, but there was a year where I used to listen to love songs and think about him, I watched the movie lovie Rosie and think about us, I remember when he started to date and I felt so jealous and angry that I deleted all of our photos.

And I've always had some feelings towards women that idk what this could mean.

I had a teacher that I thought was so pretty and so interesting and everytime she talked to me I immediately blushed, I couldn't look at her, when I was seated next to her I felt so nervous, I wanted her to notice me.

There was a friend of mine back in school,that I thought was really beautiful too, I felt nervous around her and I couldn't talk to her like I talked to my other friends, I remember when I arrived at school and it was just her and me I felt really nervous, then one day, I was playing video games on my phone and my hair fell on my face, then she put her hand on my face to put my hair behind my ear, I immediately blushed and it was like the world stopped for a second.

In highschool there was this girl that I couldn't stop looking at her,I wanted to impress her, I wanted her to look and me and notice me, in a room full of people I could still feel her presence, I had dreams about her.

But I've never thought about doing something romantic with them, since I thought I was straight and that all women felt that way, so for me it was normal 

Last year I was in a restaurant and a woman so beautiful (imo) sat next to me and I felt really nervous, I started to fix my hair and my posture, I remember looking at her and she was looking me back and I looked away from being nervous, until this day I remember her hair, her clothes, her voice, what she said, I was pretty depressive at the time and I remember going back home so happy and energized, I wanted to go out again, to have a relationship.

I have celebrities crush, like really crush, I think about me with them, and I feel desire.

I really want a girlfriend, like really really, I can imagine me kissing a woman and hugging her, and I feel so much desire.

But since this person told me that I can't stop thinking about it, someone told me about cupioromantic and now I'm panicking.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet