The asexuality and the morality

The asexuality than i am living in my life i understand at the tip of the tongue i as an asexual person i must know trues knowledge about the morality i alfront of the society my family friends and the persons that are alround to me the moral is the behaviour of the person i treating to understand fine the moral i have a behaviour alfront to the society as person moreover of my catholecism i understand that the moral i know that is the good and the bad in this life i'm asexual i know but there is, know points the moral is some i don't have none impulse to do or say something inmoral for me my identity that i have and my behaviour alfront of the poblacy that are alround of me i aas person as human that am i, i konw that we must behave us of such a way that one selfe must learn trues values as an human i if i have moral for me the moral is a behaviour that the we must learn ours parents and the teachers schools and others educatives centers has said that one has trues ethicals and morality but there are i understand the morality word in the holy bible: 

For when the Gentiles, who do not have the law, instinctively carry out the {dictations} of the law, they, not having the law, are a law to themselves, since they show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness, and their thoughts accusing them at times and defending them at others,

but we have renounced what is hidden and shameful, not walking cunningly, nor adulterating the word of God, but, through the manifestation of the truth, we commend ourselves to the conscience of every man in the presence of God.

know what is the morality and i speak trues topics but i know as exists ethicals one has that have moral and modesty with the things inclusives with theirs owners genitals the moral is the road that we must take as humans too.