Marriage Sentence Of Death

The Marriage is something nice of the life being for the church or civile anyway is officer.

The marriage by the church boths the partner can't use the divorce alone someones of two being the man or the woman must die.

Means not that someone of the partner have that die is that the marriage by the church anyone of two can't have sex with others persons alone the partner can have sex not is that both being asexuals or maybe someone of the two can be asexual or have that ace spectrum.

While in the civile marriage yes theare divorce if the two wanna the divorce by a judge where have that firm a divorce act of a notarie stablecement.

The asexuals individuals therare someones that are wedded by civile or the church or persons with ace spectrum DEMI OR GRAY A the marriage for my opinion i'll reply aromantic asexual person is the something nule i look as neuter gives me same if is civile or church.

I'm asexual and aromantic too and i believe that the marriage's idea isn't convenent if invites to me to marriage i'll by the food theare the marriage after of the meeting may have a party ehere theare food 

I alone go by the food nothing more.

•  

Just now, jesus dario said:

The Marriage is something nice of the life being for the church or civile anyway is officer.

The marriage by the church boths the partner can't use the divorce alone someones of two being the man or the woman must die.

Means not that someone of the partner have that die is that the marriage by the church anyone of two can't have sex with others persons alone the partner can have sex not is that both being asexuals or maybe someone of the two can be asexual or have that ace spectrum.

While in the civile marriage yes theare divorce if the two wanna the divorce by a judge where have that firm a divorce act of a notarie stablecement.

The asexuals individuals therare someones that are wedded by civile or the church or persons with ace spectrum DEMI OR GRAY A the marriage for my opinion i'll reply aromantic asexual person is the something nule i look as neuter gives me same if is civile or church.

I'm asexual and aromantic too and i believe that the marriage's idea isn't convenent if invites to me to marriage i'll by the food theare the marriage after of the meeting may have a party ehere theare food 

I alone go by the food nothing more.

•