vent

I do not like anything about myself. I'm stupid, ugly, and shameful. Nothing I do is good enough for myself or others, it's exhausting. I'm sick of seeing all the popular kids at my school being friends with each other, I hate these kids, but I wish I could be a part of their group. I already have friends, but if I'm being honest, I wish I could hang out with the cool kids. I hate myself so much. I just wish I was cool and funny. 

You're good enough no matter what other people say. And too be honest, you would probably feel worse if you were friends with the 'cool' kids. But if you need to talk to someone irl, you should confide in your friends. I really hope you can feel better :).

13 minutes ago, Isa1116 said:

You're good enough no matter what other people say. And too be honest, you would probably feel worse if you were friends with the 'cool' kids. But if you need to talk to someone irl, you should confide in your friends. I really hope you can feel better :).

I would talk about this to my irl friends but every time I talk about stuff like this it just comes out wrong and nobody takes me seriously I don't really consider them friends either in fact I kind of hate them

2 hours ago, Cal said:

I would talk about this to my irl friends but every time I talk about stuff like this it just comes out wrong and nobody takes me seriously I don't really consider them friends either in fact I kind of hate them

Again, I really hope you can start feeling better and I'm really sorry for what you are going through :/

12 hours ago, Isa1116 said:

Thank you I really appreciate it :')